1. All registrants and occupants must be 21 years of age or older unless camping with a parent/guardian.
2. Excessive noise and boisterousness will not be permitted anytime. Quiet hours are from 11:00PM until 8:00AM.
3. No alcoholic beverages permitted. Unruly persons will be evicted.
4. All visitors of our registered guests must register at the office upon arrival.
5. Check out time is 1:00PM. 11:00AM for cabins and lodges. Your cooperation is appreciated.
6. All sites should be kept clean and orderly.
7. Use roads to walk to and from campsites.
8. Pets permitted, but must be under control of owner at all times. Cleanliness is the responsibility of pet owners. No pets are permitted in any building.
9. Please observe traffic rules and always watch from children when operating your vehicle. No one is to exceed 5 mph.
10. No more than 2 vehicles are permitted on any campsite at any time.
11. Our trees, big and small, are valuable. Help us protect them. There is a $100.00 fine for cutting any standing tree.
12. All campfires must be attended at all times; do not leave it burning when you leave your site or retire for the evening. Fires must be kept small at all times. Use only fire rings provided.
13. Anyone allowing sewage or gray water to be emptied or dripping will be subject to a fine (Health Board violation).
14. We do not allow the driving of motor scooters, motorcycles or mini bikes in the campground. Anyone having this type of vehicle must walk it within the campground.
15. Bathrooms are closed daily for cleaning, times posted outside.